The patio area is where a person can escape from their home and enjoy the outdoors whilst being indoors. This is also the area that should be free from negative energy and digital items. So how does all of this get brought together?
Maximum natural light is what you need in a patio area to avoid having to use the electrical lights. During the day is the time when a person can make the most of the natural light. To allow this fantastic sunlight to enter the outdoor room, a sliding door can be added.
Sliding doors have many functions when it comes to patio areas. Besides allowing natural light in, they also have the following advantages:
• It acts as a window when you don’t want the door to be open. Many people prefer to close their doors on a rainy day. Although it is raining, natural light still enters the room.
• It has perfect composition. Usually, sliding doors are made of an aluminium alloy material to avoid rusting. The advantage of aluminium is that it does not need painting or varnishing because it has a good looking finish.
• It will not expand. The frame will not expand when exposed to water. There is no wood present in this door so water will not be absorbed and the structural integrity will remain intact.
• It is easier to clean and maintain. Glass only needs to be cleaned with water and soap. Aluminium can be wiped with a damp cloth when it gets dirty and it does not stain easily. You might also need to clean the railings regularly to prevent the door from getting stuck, especially if the door is outside. If the railings do get stuck, it is best to tend to this issue quickly. To fix this problem temporarily, rub a candle stick along the area that is getting stuck. The wax from the candle creates a frictionless surface so that you can move the sliding door easily.
• They can be left open to turn the room into a patio area. This is great if you have guests and want an open entertainment area. When the sliding doors are open it allows guests to move around freely while chatting and mingling.
• It suits everyone. Sliding doors are a modern and trendy home feature. If you require a specific size or design, custom door manufacturers can make a door to suit your specifications.
Jad Doors is a family run business that was established in 1995. We are manufacturers of standard & custom made wooden doors, windows, skirtings & mouldings, garage doors. We are also stockists of superior quality hardware products.